TALES OF EVE (PART 6)

I don't know what is really happening to me, my sudden hatred for lesbianism is slowly turning to likeness, am a bit confused, thoughts of a girl sucking my nipples or grabbing my butt or fingerings me has beclouded my senses, my body yearns for that experience but my mind wasn't ready for that yet.

Senior amaka and senior bunmi had a big fight in the hostel, it was a well celebrated fight because the news was the talk of the school for days, and they were both punished severely for such act and senior bunmi was now always keeping to herself, three days gone and she hasn't been with any girl under my bunk and i felt pity for her, and this particular night, she seem so down and i decided to keep her company, tell her what transpired between i and senior amaka so that she will see me as someone that's on her side, "are you sure it was amaka that did that to you?" so she asked with slight show of anger written all over her face and i replied "yes senior bunmi", we kept gisting late into the night
.

she began to caress my thighs and i didnt hesitate or pull out, so to her that was more like a go ahead order, we kissed so slow, i made the first major move, guess my watching her for months under my bed is enough tutorial for me, glided my hands into her gown and pulled her pant, she looked at me direct to my eyes and said "have you tried this before?" and i just shook my head in the "no" way and she continued to kiss me, my hand that was deep under her gown went straight to her vagina and i noticed it was very hairy, seems its been long she shaved and i couldn't locate her clitoris so i just kept grabbing her cuntlips tight and kising away.

just as she took off my pants too and grabbed my small firm orange sized boobs and sucked on my nipples, our boarding house mistress turned on the light in the hostel and we both.....

ff@husband_materia
BBpin: 2A8B8D8F
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :