Tales of EVE (Part 1)

My name is aleruchi, being born into a very strong christian background comes with a lot of responsibility, when from childhood mum has instilled the fear of men in us, i was told all very scary mind troubling tales of how a guy "touches" your body and how i'll live a life of untold regret that's caressed with hardship.

i was 11yrs old when i got into secondary school, it was a same sex school and my mum in her usual predictable manner handed me over to senior bunmi!, she was a chorister in our church back at home, she was popular because each
sunday she climbed the pulpit and swayed our hearts away with melodic tunes that gets the whole church members on thier feet, each person dancing to outwit the other.

i noticed the day we in the junior classes respected our imposed school mother and revered them like our own mother back at home, during lights out every night, when am on my bed reminiscing about home, the sweet taste mama's ogbono soup and the comfort of my bed at home, i hear strange slow moaning sounds from under my bunk, mine is at the top while Senior bunmi was down, that noise didnt seem right, i couldn't figure out what was going on because i was young and naive, all i could remember was Senior bunmi and senior amaka doing the all night "jacking" reading thier books, but soon as its lights out time the lantern goes off and in a space few minutes the moaning begins, it gets to a point when they are either caught in the heat of passion or they throw caution to the wind that the bed starts quivering and thier moaning becomes so loud.


i told my friend tosin whose school mother is amaka of my findings and she seem much more exposed or would i say enlightened than i and she told me that they are having sex and its called LESBIANISM, the word was strange to me and tosin continued her infamous lecture about how senior amaka had once made advances at her and how she declined.


my inquistive nature and search for answer grew taller than me and i decided that i was going to see what transpires under my bed every night, i no longer want to be a slave to imagination, rather let me unravel the mystery myself, armed with mountainous courage i patiently laid on my bed, waiting for senior amaka to come and "jack" with my school mother, it was almost time for lights out and senior amaka nowhere close to our bunk but senior bunmi was already reading her books and i was guessing that in her mind she will be troubled since she hasn't seen senior amaka, and she never showed up that night!, i turned my head to sleep in anger when my class prefect gloria walked toward my bunk and greeted senior bunmi and told her that senior amaka sent her to come meet her to teach her some assignment she didnt understand.


they were learning and time for lights out reached, senior bunmi reduced the light from the lantern so low and minutes the moaning and mild struggle started, i lifted the edge of foam and was peeping through to see what was going on under my bed, i saw senior amaka putting her finger inside tosin's vagina while she sucked tosin's small breast so passionately, througn the darkness i could see tosin squeeze her face in pleasure as she held onto the bedsheet so tight while senior bunmi continued in her mastered art of pleasuring, i watched as she brought out her big breast and fed tosin with it and whispered "suck it very slow, you hear?" , tosin sucked her boobs so slow while senior bunmi continued to finger her so fast and precised, they continued and exchange positioned, tosin was now sucking senior bunmi's vagina while senior bunmi grabbed tosin's head with both hands and was using her lips to hit her vagina so rough and in split minutes, she let out a slightly loud moaning and seem to gasp for breathe and then sank into her bed, they cuddled for few minutes before i saw tosin sneaking out of our hostel.


i was shocked down to my soul, is this what princess memorial academy is made up of? i saw tosin from another perception in class the next day


to be continued


ff@husband_materia

2A8B8D8F

Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :