TALES OF EVE - Part 2

I began to keep to myself and never want to be amongst those noticed much in class because my instincts made me feel that's how they get involved into this!, i was nickname beyonce by my classmates, they would tell me how i have a very nice shape and how any man would kill to be with me .

senior bunmi was becoming too protective of me whenever we are in the hostel and am playing or gisting with other girls, she would call me out "aleru if i see you with these girls ever again, i'll beat you seriously, you don't know evil communication corrupts good manners?", i would climb my bed, stretch my leg, pull out any book from my bag and begin to read, i got more confused than ever because senior bunmi is the one i felt was the evil one and yet she tagged all our church members at home that are students here "evil".


The lengthy slow days has turned into weeks and weeks have turned into months, the daily routine of senior bunmi and amaka is something i have come to live with, most nights i look forward to it, and when they don't have sex i just get angry and sleep, i don't know if i was loving it or hating it but the passion they share each night on that bed caught my attention and i craved for more action!

i wokeup late and it was time for classes and i was running late and i decided to have a quick bath before the bell for breakfast is rang and i hurried to the bathroom, a large room with no demarcation of a sort and it was empty, i hanged my towel and poured water on my body, washing fast so that i won't be locked out, by the time i sponged myself with soap from my head to my toes and bent down to scoop water to rinse the soap off my body, i couldn't find my bucket anymore, searching frantically for the bucket and not seeing it, a hand grabbed me from behind, squeezed my boobs so hard and tried to remove whoevers hand it was as the hand was going towards my vagina, i struggled so hard but the hand held me song and the soap entered my eyes when i tried opening it, i couldn't see who was doing this to me, it continued for another few minutes, the hand was squeezing my nipples and trying to put the hand into my vagina, but i closed my thighs so tight and the voice whispered in my ears "i love you aleru and i must have you", the hand released itself from me and fled, by the time i could locate my towel and wipe my face off the soapy water that was on my face, the stranger was far gone, the only evidence left of the attacker is the perfume sprayed by the stranger that was lodged in my brain but the perfume scent smell was familiar with me but i couldn't place it now.

through out the day at school, i was looking out for the scent of that perfume and who had it on, though a couple of friends said i was acting strange, but i wasn't ready to leak the secret to why am acting like that is because in Princess Memorial Academy, you trust no one!

ff@husband_materia
BBpin- 2A8B8D8F
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :