TALES OF EVE (Part 3)

View photo in messagepoised with the sole responsibility of finding who tried to rape me and getting to understand this new lifestyle that's common here and still getting to learn and get good grades which is the sole aim i was sent here.

My class prefect gloria was really becoming too nice to me lately and was hating the long arm of friendship been stretched forth because i know the secrets she holds in that head of hers and i don't think i was ready for it then, but she kept coming with all the force she could muster, free lunchs even if i requested or not, helping to do assignments even if i have done mine already, she even gave me a portion of her provisions when she was visited by her parents, i was hating the excess love but the gifts were too good to be rejected and i decided to just act nice if that's what will keep these gifts coming forth.


sitting in class, caring less about the noisy classmates i have and just being me, opened my locker and noticed an envelope was neatly placed in my locker and i opened it and noticed that it was a letter and it reads

Ditto

My princess,
i have been dying to tell you this for a long time but sincerely i don't know how you will feel, i really like you aleru and i want you to be my girlfriend, i promise to take care of you and be the best friend you have ever had.
i am waiting earnestly for your reply and i pray it comes with a positive answer.
yours in love
gloria johnson

and i wasn't puzzled at all because i knew who gloria was and why she was splashing gifts at me and paying me undivided attention, as i was trying to comprehend my new findings i felt a hand on my shoulder and i turned to see gloria looking at me so lustfully, her eyes fixed on my body as she explained herself "look aleru, i like you so much and i want you to be my bestfriend, i know senior bunmi is your girlfriend already but i want you to be mine, since we are in the same class, we would be best of friends", i opened my mouth to talk and i was stuttering because i was shocked that she thinks that senior bunmi and i were lovers " i can't be your girlfriend gloria, i just like us as friends" so i replied but she said "think about it" and left.

Later that night i was on my bed
shivering and sweating profusely, my body was running Temperature and i could barely walk or even talk, senior bunmi brought me down from the bunk, hanged my towel on her neck held my hands to support me to walk as she carried a bucket of water on the other hand, heading towards the bathroom.

My clothes off already as she begins to bathe me, sponging my whole body and pouring water to rinse the soapy water off my body, i noticed the way she wasted time whenever it gets to my breast or my vagina, and how her eyes glowed with passion but i was too weak to even protest, just as she was doing that senior amaka walked with her own bucket of water, noticed the way she was caressing me in pretence of bathing me, walked up to senior bunmi and said "bunmi can i see you for a minute please?", they stepped out towards another corner and i was eavesdropping when i heard senior amaka's voice "see bunmi you better choose between me and this small girl oh!, i love you so much but i can't share my woman" not pleased with her comments senior blasted back "whats the meaning of that? is because you gave me your school daughter the other day and you now think i chase after small girls?" she was cut short of her statement as senior amaka planted a very passionate kiss on her lips and they began to kiss, caring less of if i would notice or anybody walked in, senior bunmi's back on the wall while senior amaka grabbed her boobs and squeezed so hard! , hand in senior bunmi's vagina as she was thrusting so fast, senior bunmi grabbed senior amaka by the neck and kissed her earlobes, her neck and back to her mouth again, i was watching with keen intrest as the love making was becoming interesting, senior bunmi raised one leg up a bit for senior amaka to finger well, they continued for another 15 minutes till senior bunmi screamed "aaaah!! damn! am cuming"

ff@husband_materia
BBpin: 2A8B8D8F
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :