TALES OF EVE (Part 5)

http://9jasouth.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/worst-sx-position.jpg?w=593i turned to know who that was and it was a big shocker when i saw senior amaka, gently putting her hand over my mouth for me not to scream out loud, she climbed my bunk slowly, not wanting to disturb those that were fast asleep, she whispered in my ears "just keep calm and enjoy what i want to do to you" she put her hands under my pyjamas as she caress my tummy, gently taking her hands to my left breast as she squeezed my nipples like the knob of a radio, gently kissing my navel as both hands were on my breast now.

she squeezed them hard yet but it was sweet! i felt this tingling sensation all over my body as my legs began to feel lighter, she grabbed my hands and put it right inside the singlet she was wearing and directed it at her boobs, i decided to do same thing she was doing to me also to her, her lips were on my neck, she kissed and licked me so soft, taking her time as she glided her tongue to my earlobe, sucking my ears as she kept whispering "you have a great body", her lips met mine and we kissed so deep, her tongue interlocked with mine as she stared at me, before taking off my pyjamas and held me close in a warm embrace.


she used her tongue to lick all over my body, first she started from my right breast, taking time to suck it before she moved to my left breast then took her tongue down to my thighs, she kissed my thighs so passionately as she threw my legs wide apart and planted a kiss on my vagina, she gave it a little soft spank before she began to suck my vagina, sucking on my clit at intervals as she sucked with so much vigour that i almost screamed and she gave me a sign to keep it calm, she put two fingers deep into my pussy and the sharp pain made me close my thighs, she threw them wide open again and began to finger fuck me and sucked on my clit at the same time.

i grabbed her head and put two fingers in her ears as she drove me to wild ecstacy of unlimited pleasure, i couldn't control myself as i pressed her head harder on my vagina, she kept fucking me so hard and made sure i couldn't close my legs, "OH! My Dear" "Damn! it am cuming!" , my breath was seizing as my cum filled her mouth, as i was trying to push her head away to stand up, she pushed me back on the bed, climbed on top of me and directed me to suck her pussy as she sat on my face!.

I was determined to return the favour so i sucked her from under while she used her vagina to fuck my mouth, she kept whinning her waist as i sucked her clit and made sure she enjoyed it, she used her hand to grab her breast and squeeze it so hard as she moaned "Yes! keep sucking like that" "So your this good?" , that encouraged me and i added more attitude and vigour to the sucking, licking her butt hole while she kept grinding her vagina on my mouth, as she was about cuming, she began to fuck my lips so fast and yelled "am cummmming"

i jumped out of my bed sweating profusely and the lights were still off and i realised i was all alone and it was just a DREAM

ff@husband_materia
BBpin: 2A8B8D8F
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :