Whose Fault? {The End} @Husband_materia


On getting to my house I met my mum outside by the garden as she was shocked to see me, I just walked past her in anger as she stared at me at first before asking me as I was almost close to the entrance of the house
“What is wrong? This one you just came back barely 24 hours you left for abuja?”
I murmured and then muttered some few words slowly
“Ermmm I remembered I had a lot to do before I return to school”
Then I didn’t bothered waiting for her reply as I opened the door and walked inside, only for me to bump into Harriet as I looked at her and she was wearing only a g-string and no bra as her boobs was what my hand shoved when I bumped into her
“Jesus! Sorry!”
She said as she was shocked to see me, she turned immediately and then ran into her room, indeed she and my mum must have been having a swell time while I was away as empty bottles of vodka littered the floor and Harriets clothes were on the floor, I was so infuriated as I rushed towards Harriet’s door banging on it as I yelled
“Come out Harriet I want to talk to you!… You imp I say come out now oh! Before I break this door”
From inside I could hear her giggling and then she said
“Please go inside joor, you no get mouth for this matter”
I decided to go confront my mum once and for all, I had to put an end to it, as I dashed outside towards the garden, I walked to where she was standing in quick successive steps to where she was, but met her clutching her phone to her ears and talking to someone on the phone, I was burning with furry as I clenched my fist, it was she said to the caller
“Don’t worry Tonye I’ll talk to her, you know its youthful exuberance that’s worrying her”
She dropped the call and then looked at me saying
“So because Tonye stopped from talking to a guy, that’s why you packed your bags and came back?, she is on her way to see us”
I was now confused at Aunty Tonye’s ballant lie and even more surprised at her nerves of coming to see us after all she did to me, I slowly turned as I was lost for words and indeed blown away in the magnitude of her hot larva lie.
A car honked at our gate as the security man rushed and opened the gate for the car to drive in, from the window of my room I watched carefully as the door of the opened and Aunty Tonye stepped out of the car and mum ran towards her and they both hugged, I was pissed the moment I saw her with my mum, I walked to the wardrobe and picked out something to wear, there was no way I could stay in that house with Aunty Tonye as her guts made me hate her the more, I walked downstair with my earphones plugged to my phone as I came out of the house, I was walking to towards the gate nodding my head to the music in pretence of not knowing that Aunty Tonye was around only for the security guard to tap me on the shoulder and pointed towards the garden, I removed the earphone from my ears and turned towards their direction and saw mum waving at me, I did not bother to walk to where they were as I stood at the same spot and greeted Aunty Tonye
“Aunty Good evening”
“Come on come here now! Look at your big head” mum said smiling
I looked at Aunty Tonye whose head was bowed down as she could not stare at me eyeball to eyeball
“Mum am rushing to maryjane’s house, she having her asthma attack and needs my help, I don’t think I’ll come back tonight” I said
“Leave her let she go, she will be fine, your over petting this girl too much” Aunty Tonye said feigning a smile
I just turned and walked out of the house, I had decided to visit maryjane and sleep over at her home for my house was no longer conducive to me anymore.
Maryjane’s dad who is a pastor kept asking me
“When are you leaving?”
As the night drew closer, I kept on giving him flimsy excuse so that I’ll pass the night in his house but when it so dark and almost 9 O’clock, he walked into Maryjane’s room and quietly said
“You have to start going, I don’t want your mum to start asking after you”
He acted like I wasn’t welcomed in his house, that day it seemed the whole world had turned their backs on me letting the weight of my problem suppress me, I left their house that night as I walked home, battling with tears as I was all alone in my sorrows with nowhere to run to,
“Madam dem dey do party inside”
That was the first thing the security guard said to me as he opened the gate for me, I felt something was fishy about this impromptu party that was going on, I did not go through the main entrance as I decided to sneak up on them and see what they were up to, I tiptoed towards the back of the house only for an image to catch my attention from the window, I leaned by the wall and then began to peep.
I saw my mum hold a big bottle of vodka and gulping from it as she danced naked while Aunty Tonye had this huge strapon on as Harriet was kneeling down on the ground with her butt facing Aunty Tonye whose strapon was buried deep inside Harriet’s cunt, she held Harriet by the waist and was fucking her with all the strength she could muster, as I could see Harriet eyes almost bulging out of its socket, Aunty Tonye would allow spit from her mouth drool out and land on the huge dildo as she would then begin to whine her waist slowly and then paused as she starred at my mum who walked to were she was and then began to kiss her, fondling with both other womens boobs my mum’s hands were multi tasking as she squeezed Aunty Tonye’s 38D sized boobs, using her finger to tickle her nipples and then grabbing both boobs and squeezed both nipples at the same time.
Aunty Tonye’s waist was still in motion as she kept banging Harriet like a whore, she would spank Harriet so hard that Harriet would bend her neck to stare at Aunty Tonye whose faced was squeezed as she was busy digging her cunt so deep, there was this deep thrust from Aunty Tonye that made Harriet jerked and she jumped out of the dildo using her hand to cover her pussy, it did hurt her bad as they all burst into laughter, Aunty Tonye laid on the ground with her back with the huge dildo dangling as she signaled my mum to come sit on it, mum smiled as she kissed Harriet who was sitting by her side, grabbed her butt for some minutes before she walked to were Aunty Tonye was lying down on the ground, she knelt down as she grabbed the huge dildo and sucked on it, she sucked it deliciously as Aunty Tonye held her head and directed the pace at which she sucked the dildo, mum gagged on the dildo but didn’t not protest as Aunty Tonye smiled, bent further and then spanked my mum’s arse with both hand as her arse juggled, mum stood up and spread her legs over Aunty Tonye and then slowly she sat down, holding the base of the dildo and then fixed the fat dildo head into her pussy, slowly closed her eyes as the dildo disappeared into her pussy, almost immediately she began to jerk her hips while Aunty Tonye fucked her from under, Aunty Tonye used her hand in rubbing her clit as mum kept shaking her head in wild erotic satisfaction.
Out of no where a fat woman whom I had not seen before walked into the parlour, she had this very big fat ass that you could mistaken for two bags of rice if covered with clothes, she had a bowl of popcorn in her hand as she was sweating, she must have been in the kitchen preparing the popcorn herself, she just walked to a chair and sat down, and then spread her thighs apart without even saying a word to Harriet who walked towards her, knelt down and then began to suck the fat woman’s pussy, licking it so well that the fat woman who would want to pick popcorn from the bowl would drop it and then take a look at what Harriet was doing, she let the bowl of popcorn fall off her hand as she held her cuntlips apart, pulling it wide open revealing her pink inner walls of her pussy for Harriet to suck, Harriet did the job so meticulously that the woman began to jerk her hips in wild rage of ecstasy.
I could not withstand what I was seeing any longer as I walked to the back of the house, opened the door and walked into the parlour, they were all caught unaware as they were stunned to see me, Harriet walked towards the radio and turned it down
“Mummy! Look at what your doing”
I said as I was shaking in anger and sad at what I had just discovered,I rushed the empty bottle of vodka, grabbed it and smashed it on the wall as they all ran back
“Mum if you don’t show me my father tonight, I’ll kill myself and my blood would be on your head!” I yelled
She was so ashamed that she was caught in the act as she kept looking at me so surprised, they all were afraid of coming close to me as they all hid at various corners of the parlour, I kept crying as my heart was bitter, from behind I felt this big bang as I turned and it was another naked woman who had knocked off the pieces of bottle I was holding firm from my hand, Harriet dived me as we both came crashing to the ground, I was bundle by the rest as I struggled until I was dragged into the toilet with the door closed behind me and the sound of the tingling keys were heard.
I was there until I slept off, I felt a hand on my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see the security guard standing beside me
“Madam say make I tell you say she don go Dubai, she also say make I give you this letter”
I sat down still puzzled at how everything had happened so fast as I read the content of the letter
“Am sorry at what you saw last night, it was never my intention for you to see such but since its all now out in the open, I think I should tell you all, I and Aunty Tonye are married, we were wedded in america and due to our nigerian society we could not practice it in the open, you don’t have a dad, I got pregnant through artificial insemination”
It was then it dawned on me that my being was not even a figment of love or lust, I was just picked like a cosmetic tube on a shelf and then given an identity, my world came crashing as I would never know who my father was, then and there I made a vow that I would fuck any pussy that comes my way for its not my fault and I asked myself WHOSE FAULT?
Join our Facebook Fan page for superb mind blowing conversations
www.facebook.com/9jasouth

credit to @Husband_materia
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :