TWO GUYS AND A GIRL (Part 1) by @husband_materia

My heart has been dealt with, sincerely since my clock ticked for me to start the dating game, all i have ever know or experienced is just charades of lies, dubious cheats and hardcore sworn infidels lovers, i am in this stage of my life where i don’t want my emotions to becloud my sense of reasoning,
a stage where “i love you” means nothing to me and i attach no atom of sentiments to it.
My name is Pamela okrika, am 29yrs of age, a graduate of business Admin, am fair, very tall and busty, i know am a beautiful lady to behold but that’s where i get confused about the male folks, how can a guy have someone like me, who readily gives all whenever the word “love” pops out and yet they still cheat!, i have come to a conclusion that cheating is like an innate thoughts co-joined in thier brain like siamese twins or its embedded in their gene to cheat once you are a man, i know you ask me why do i worry myself? but sincerely we live in a society that makes a heck out of it, if your a lady and your close to thirties and successful with no man in sight, they tend to bug you and make it a hit song which they sing to you anytime they bump into you, questions like “have you found him?”, “what tribe is he?”, “are you a lesbian?”.
On this fateful day, my company had sent me to owerri to go do a complete market survey for the new line of products we are about to start and since i live in portharcourt, i decided to drive myself since i own one rather than squeezing myself with other commuters and take longer time to reach the short distant journey, wearing my hot designers suit and short skirt that was exposing my fair spotless thighs, i hopped into my car, fastened my seatbelt and zoomed off, by the times i was through with work in owerri, i was running late, coupled with the huge traffic situation inside the town, by the time i was on the expressway heading to portharcourt the time was already 8:00pm and i was now driving fast to get home on time, just few meters away from the border between owerri and portharcourt, i saw about five cars reversing on a very high speed and i heard sporadic gunshots in the air, it was so obvious that armed robbers were on rampage and the wisest thing to do was to reverse and park somewhere very far from the scene, as i stopped my car and paused for a while to really understand the situation and then BOOM!! on my windscreen and it was a stray bullet that shattered it, i opened the door and ran straight into the bush.
I was in the bush for over an hour as i heard more sound from thier gun and i got really scared but after another one hour the shooting stopped and i could see the thieves running into the bush towards my direction, too scared to move as i laid down flat on the ground, shaking and engulfed in fear as they ran past me, it was then i could muster courage to run out from the bush, it was then i met dele!.
Dele a stout dark yoruba guy whose gait was like that of a soldier, he saw me shaking as i walked towards my car, crying and trying to get my bag out of the car and he walked up to me and said
“Lady why are you crying? where you hurt by the thieves?”
All i could do was just sit on the bonnet of my car and burst into another cry, he held me by the hand and asked
“Is this your car?”
I shook my head in confirmation, he saw the key in the ignition of the car, and started the car as he gave me a hand gesture to get inside, i couldn’t even ask where he was driving me to because all i wanted at that moment was to get out of that vicinity, as he drove me not too far from that spot where the robbery incident happened and drove into a compound, he told me it was his house and that i should suspend travelling to portharcourt tonight, he gave me water to drink and offered food and gave me towel to go have my bath, coming out from the bathroom, i noticed he had already pulled his trouser and shirt, wearing only his boxers and the huge bulge on his boxers made me scared and i wondered if he had to pad his groin area to make it look like he is well endowed and the hairs on his chest was very curly and attractive.
We watched television for a while until i slept off on the couch, and the next thing i could remain was a hand caressing my thighs and i woke up only to see dele, he told me how he loved me and how he wants to make me his girlfriend, i knew guys would say anything possible when they are thinking with thier dicks just to get it wet, but i haven’t heard sex in like four months and here was a free sex with no strings attached offered to me on a platter of gold.
we kissed and my eager hands was quick to rush into his boxers to unveil what was hidden thier, and as i pulled out his dick, i saw one of the amazing dicks of a life time!, thick fat dark dick with a length of about 7inches was staring at me, i kissed him harder as he took off the sweater he has given me and planted his lips on my nipples, he sucked me so well that i could mistaken him for a lesbian, then he took his mouth straight to my pussy and was practically chewing my clitoris and fingering me.
“Arrrrghhh Dele please fuck me”
I begged for his dick because he has really made me so wet that all i needed was that pound of flesh in my tight pussy, as he kissed me and raised me to stand, i was thinking he wants to fuck me the doggy style and i was scared, not that i don’t like it but with this kinda huge dick, it will sure tear my pussy apart, but i was shocked when he lifted me up, i threw my legs wide apart in the air as he inserted his fat cock,
“Damnnnn! boy your endowed”
I always say crazy stuffs whenever i meet a good dick, we kissed so deep as he began to pound my pussy, he kept hitting all the inner walls of my pussy as i was moaning and kissing his neck and earlobes, my cum was gushing out from my pussy like a closely locked tap and that geared him more cuz my pussy was now wet and really open, he grabbed my butt while standing and was putting the full length of his dick inside me that i felt its impact in my cervix,
“Dele hit hard please!” “baby tear this pussy apart please”
I kept saying all the nasty things my mind could recall as he hit my pussy hard like he was pounding something in a mortar and as i was about cuming, i held him tight and closed my eyes, my breath became heavy and my pussy grabbed his dick so tight as i came in quick session.
Nobody has fucked me before and i had multiple organsm and this stout yoruba boy gave me that while standing!

ff@husband_materia
BBpin: 291862DB
BBM Channel: C00139A33
Like fan page www.facebook.com/husbandwrites
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :