Banky W Recall How He Was Kidnapped In 2009

                              
While wishing his EME record label bossSegun Demurena happy birthday –Banky W recounted his ordeal with kidnappers five years ago – as well as his experience as a struggling singer before fame and fortune came calling. 


Read below. 

"On Jan 1st 2009, I was kidnapped by armed robbers for felt like the worst 45 mins of my life. I'd also had a rough year leading up to that point, and was THIS close to giving up on my music. God used this man to calm, encourage, support and inspire me then as he'd done so many times. 
I always say I wouldn't be where I am if God didn't bring @segundemuren into my life. I love and appreciate you always, and may God bless, protect and reward you for me. You will never lack and you will see your children's children. In Jesus name.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :