I almost lost my sight after being beaten by BMS Records, Producer, CBox claims

       
Music producer, CBox who has been working with Bush Man Swag Records on 28th September posted a picture of him with bleeding eye, claiming he has been beaten by Bush Man Swag Records.

Although he failed to mention the name of a single person, the producer took time to narrate his ordeal claiming that the beating has turned out to be his reward for the services he rendered to the label for Six Months.

In the post, he said “d reward of humble and upright services is to reap good benefits but such has not been my case with Bushman Swagg records label, who have served for almost a year and six months now. my reward has been false accusations, betrayal, deceit and assault. I served dis label with all my heart and artistes in Owerri most especially would testify to dis. I have been insulted and made jest of for d label's sake and yet I stood for them and my payment was been cheated on and fooled into believing it would be better and now it has gotten worst for me. am on d verge of almost loosing my sight because I was taken my exams and it was claimed by d record label DAT I was playing truancy and d only way to confront me with d issue is to beat me to almost blinding me. God in heaven would judge my case as I have my hands clean . may I also note DAT I was never signed under this label but I served it unalloyed and unreserved and I say without payment or favours DAT I did pay for in one way or the other, intellectually and skillful that would favour d label. BMS sounds and BMS record label would face God's judgment. take a look at my dp and see what d reward of my hard labour for BMS Entertainment is.....God is watching. Simply because I was about to be robbed of my right and I refused....”

So far, CBox who posted the image through his personal account, is yet to reply our message to give details on how he was beaten and who did it to him. Same goes to the CEO of the label, Mr Henry whom we are still tracking to hear his own side of the story. No one has so far confirmed why he was beaten and who did it.
                
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :