Former Minister of Foreign Affairs Ikimi Withdraws APC Membership

                              tom ikimi BellaNaija
Abuja (NAN) – A former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Tom Ikimi, on Tuesday announced his decision to withdraw his membership of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

This is contained in a letter he signed and addressed to the APC National Chairman, John Oyegun, in Abuja.
Ikimi’s letter read in part: “I have made the decision to withdraw my membership from the APC with effect from today, Aug. 26, 2014.
“Kindly find forwarded to you herewith my statement released today bearing the title ; All Progressives Congress (APC) – My Reflections.
“I wish to particularly draw your attention to the last paragraph of the document stating the withdrawal of my membership from the party.’’
It will be recalled that Ikimi contested the National Chairman of APC and lost to Oyegun.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :