Day everybody wanted to hug Cossy Orjiakor

By Ayo Onikoyi
*CossyIf not many people would agree that Nollywood diva, Cossy Orjiakor is on top of her game, as an actress and a singer, not many also would disagree that she does cause commotion everywhere she goes.
She is a specimen many wives would not want within a glancing distance of their husbands even though many husbands would stick out their necks to have a peek, of at least, her heavy chest, a number of them wouldn’t even mind helping deliver safely.

Couple of weeks ago, I ran into the Nutty Queen crooner at X Factor nightclub in Surulere, Lagos, where she had come to honour a friend’s invitation to a birthday bash holding at the club. Though it was around 2am in the morning and things were just getting along as routinely as you could expect a club at that time. But when Cossy showed up, everything went berserk. It was chaos as everybody crowded her, asking her one question or the other. The shouts of “ Cossy give me a hug” rented the air as one person tried to outdo the other, in reaching out to her.
In the melee I guessed she recognised me and called out my name. In a flash, she reached out, with all her endowment bubbling viciously toward me. And what could a hapless guy like me do? I reached out too to receive. After that what I got were looks of envy from other guys and some pats on the back.

Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :