I Wish I had All My Kids From One Woman – Tuface Idibia

tufac





Tuface has seven kids from three different women – Annie Idibia (his wife), Sumbo Ajaba (now Mrs Adeoye) and Pero Adeniyi. And in a new chat with Black House Media, the super star reportedly admitted his regret that they weren’t from one woman. Tubaba said:
“I didn’t plan for me to have kids from different women. But it’s happened and I’m just taking it the way it is. But if you ask me what I wish, I will say ah, I for like make all of dem (children) come from one person. Yes!”
About what he would have become if he wasn’t a musician, Tuface continued:
“You know like I said, me and music, it wasn’t a co-incidence. So, I have never, never thought of doing anything else. But there was one point in time that I was really, really into football and na goal keeper I be dat time. So, I been dey think am say if music no work, I go just enter football just turn to goal keeper peacefully (Laughs).”
On what differentiates from other celebrities, he said:
 “Hmmm! I think one of the things that stand me out – 1. – my gorimapa (clean-shaven head), my voice, my structure…What I’m trying to say is you know this thing is a finger print (Demonstrates with his finger). Two no dey ever be the same. So, just based on that, I am me, I am Innocent, I am 2 Face. So, na wetin differentiate me from everybody be dat.”
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :