How Becoming A Father Changed Me’ – Usher Reveals





Usher admits he has changed his priorities since he gave birth to sons, Usher V and Naviyd.

The ‘OMG’ hit-maker who has sons six-year-old Usher V, and five-year-old Naviyd, with ex-wife Tameka Foster admits he has grown stronger both because of his kids and also tragedies such as the death of Tameka’s 11-year-old son, Kile Glover in 2012.

He said: ‘Having children changes how you look at life, what matters, what’s a priority. And then you have a few uphill battles – well, that makes you even more resilient.’

The 36-year-old singer is a hands-on dad and loves spending as much time as possible with his two boys.

He told USA Today newspaper: ‘I’m with my children all the time in Atlanta. When I’m on tour, they come in and out.

‘Usher’s more active; I can be out in the park with him for two hours, just throwing a ball around. Naviyd loves to read, loves to see shows. I love to have him with me in New York.’

Usher is currently on tour and managed to win over one of his toughest critics his youngest son at a show in Madison Square Gardens last week.

He laughed: ‘He was sitting with his grandma [and] he went from, ‘I don’t like your music’ to ‘I liked your show!’

Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :