Beware Of People Using Fake Facebook Accounts To Scam In My Name” – D’Tunes




Since the advent of social media, popular celebrities have always been targeted by online fraudsters who scam unsuspecting people with fake and parody accounts.

Popular music producer, D’tunes has also cried out that people are using fake accounts on Facebook to defraud people, selling fake forms to up and coming artistes, and diverting them to a fake D’tunes studio.

Speaking exclusively to NET, D’tunes said: ‘First and foremost, we are not signing artistes at Difference Entertainment and we are not running any form of promotions on Facebook or any social media platform. It is very bad for people to be using my name and that of my artiste, Sean Tizzle to promote their brands and scam people. Also I do not have any studio around Oniru, Lagos because it seems there is a studio around Oniru called D’tunes Studio and it’s not mine but people keep calling me to say that they were at my studio at Oniru.’

D’tunes has said his original Facebook ID is ‘Doyin D’tunes Adesanya‘ and below are screenshots of the fake accounts and the promos being run online in his name.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :