OMG!!!! A SCARY WITCH FOUND IN A GUTTER — SEE PICTURES



                            

Yea, they have started again, of recent a woman was found stuck in a gutter around abalti Barracks which is located in Ojuelegba, lagos. They woman who was called a witch by the mob and when she could not explain how she got inside the gutter.

People found her when she called out for help from a passer who was walking and the person alerted others who later found her and called a welder who cut the barricade so she can be able to be brought out.

But things got strange and weird when she was brought out and she was naked when asked how she got there, this was what she said“in tears she said:
My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here. He said I should confess my sins so that I don’t die, please I need water to drink, help me.I don’t know how I found myself here, please help me”

People normal assumption was that she is a witch because it is kinda of impossible to get down there especially naked and she might be a flying witch that God punished”- People say..

what do you think guyz???

See more pictures

                                         

                            

Is She a witch or not?? Please share your views
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :