Summer Secret{3} @husband_materia

                              


All I could utter was
“I’ll think about it”
As I was still shocked at the turnout of events, he offered to drop me at home but I refused because I could not stand another moment with him, I felt my world crumbling before me, his bride to be persisted that he drops me off, inside his car on the highway as he drove me home I felt like dragging the steering with him so that we would both crash and die, this immense pain and turnmoil enveloped my being as I did notice when tears began to cascade down my cheek
“Why are you crying dear?” He asked as he seemed surprised
“Nothing Haruna! Am just have a moment here and I rather not talk about it” I replied
He respected my word and didn’t talk to me until he dropped me off, when I broke the sad news to Theresa instead of her to pity my plight and console me she did the exact opposite, she burst into laughter, she made jest of me the whole day
“Haruna is not my man!, now actor don dey find boss” she laughed
Theresa got a call as I watched her hurriedly pack some few clothes and her makeup kits, shuffling it inside a small box
“Where are you rushing to like this?” I asked
She continued packing her clothes as she replied me
“My Drew wants to see me! He said he is missing me…”
She paused and faced me properly as she continued
“Do you know when last Drew said those word I MISS YOU to me, I better go grab my man before some nympho chic snatches him away from me” she said
Minutes later she was done with packing as she zoomed of Drew’s house, she noticed he wasn’t at home when she got there, she knew where he normally hides the key as she dipped her hand inside a hole by the fence and got the key out, she opened the door and then from the window she gave the security man the keys back and told him to lock her from outside, she was bound to give him a surprise visit, later that evening she had finished preparing him a meal and wore only her undies as she sat in the sitting room when he drove his car into the compound, she peeped from the window and saw that he was alone, as Drew opened the door to his house, he was shocked to see Theresa in the house
“How did you come inside?” He asked
She kept smiling as Drew dropped the briefcase he was holding and scooped her into his arms, she tore his shirt open as the buttons of the shirt flew in different direction as he kept squeezing and pressing her fat bum, while she opened the zip of his trouser and grabbed his semi-flaccid cock as they engaged in a deep kiss, tongues going in out of their mouth as Theresa used her boobs to caress Drew on his chest with her soft dark nipples sending Drew into sensation equilibrum, she knelt down as his now erect cock was dangling in the air, she took the mayonaise on the table meant for salad and rubbed it all over Drew’s cock as he stuffed his dick inside Theresa’s mouth, held her head steady and began to fuck her mouth, he fucked it so good as Theresa used her tongue to lick every drop of the mayonaise off his dick, she saw his belt on the ground as she picked it and folded into two, she used it in whipping Drew on the ass as he was charged to fuck her mouth harder, soon he was jerking too fast as he was quick to moan
“Arrrrgghhh Shit! Am cuming boo”
She held unto his waist and let him shoot all his cum into her mouth as she swallowed it, grabbed his cock and licked every drop of it, she laid there on the sofa as he picked up his trousers and staggered into the bathroom, minutes later he came out, saw Theresa still on the sofa
“What you still doing there? Come serve me my meal” he said
“Baby your food is on the dinning table” she replied as her gaze was fixed on the television
“Am talking to you bitch! And your watching television”
He dragged the remote off her hand and smashed it on the floor, Theresa was startled as she stood up and ran towards the door and stood by the door and then asked Drew
“Baby what is wrong with you?”
“Bitch this is what is wrong with me”
Pointing at her, next he ran to the flatscreen TV, grabbed it and smashed it on the floor, as she made to open the door and run out of the house, he dived her and pounced on her and then began to beat her, soon she was bleeding as trickles of blood began to run down her inner thighs as she passed out on the floor.
…………………………………………………………………….
I took Haruna’s bride to be Maggie shopping as I was still trying to phantom what made Haruna fall for her so easily and want to marry her that soonest, picking stuffs at the supermarket my phone rang and Maggie was surprised as he looked at me
“How come you and Haruna have the same ringtone?”
“Really ?” I asked
“Yes I even noticed the cologne he bought for me is the one you have on you right now” she replied
She became a bit uncomfortable around me after then as she was quick in picking stuffs she wanted and we drove back to her house, I was standing to leave when Haruna walked in, I couldn’t look him straight in the eyes, I felt I had betrayed myself, I felt I was my own enemy of progress
“Are you going?” He asked
“Yes oh! I and Maggie went on a shopping spree, I have exhausted all my energy” I said
“Awwww thanks, let me drop you off then” he offered to help
From inside the room I heard Maggie’s voice
“Baby I need you to take me to the laundry”
“We can leave that for tomorrow, let me drop my friend at her home” Haruna said
As he drove me to the house we had passed the highway just to avoid the heavy traffic situation that the roads in the city were known for, running from that we didn’t know that a truck had failed break and tumbled causing a strong traffic jam, sitting hours in the car as the rain began to fall heavily while we were waiting for the road safety personnels who had thronged the area take the truck off, he tuned the radio to wade off the boredom and silence that was slowly creeping in, went I heard the song ‘Speechless’ by Micheal Jackson on the radio been played again, memories of all we had been through came flashing through my mind as I remember vividly him asking
“Is this what you want to do with your body?”
And tears came down my chin as I rested my head on the dashboard of the car
“Why are you crying Whitney?”
I was lost for words, as I raised my head up all I could say was
“Haruna why!?”
He looked at me and was quiet and couldn’t say a word, I bent my head back on the dashboard crying, then I felt his hand on my back
“C’mon Whitney its not my fault, I think I tried my best” he said
As he grabbed my hand and caressed it as he consoled me, I didn’t know when I raised my head up and gave him a passionate kiss, he didn’t reject it as he grabbed my hair and we kissed so well, the love that was chained was let loose as I wokeup to realise that I was in bed with him in a hotel, he kissed my forehead as I wokeup and then asked me the same question that graced my mind as I wokeup
“What do we do?”
I didn’t know what that meant, if he wanted me to be his mistress, just as I tried to ask him the mind bugging question, my phone rang and from the reciever I could hear a male voice
“Is this Whitney? This is Doctor Ken of Oval clinic, we have your friend here by the name Theresa, she is requesting you come here”
          ff@husband_materia
          BBpin: 291862DB
          BBM Channel: C00139A33
          Like fan page www.facebook.com/husbandwrites
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :