I Fell In Love With The Girl And Have Slept With Her 3Times

                                  

                               60-Year-Old Man Who Defiled A 13-Year-Old Girl Confesses
A 60 years old man who defiled a 13-year-old girl in Edo state has confessed he is in love with the small girl and have slept with her 3 times before he was caught. The Edo State Police Commissioner, Funso Adebanjo described him as “madness and useless” saying
We are worried about old men defiling little children, we must kick against that in our society. Honestly, the situation is worrisome and those of them who are involved in it must be dealt with. If it is a curse we will clear it from their heads because their action for me, is madness” he stated. 

The 60 year-old Edekin Ojaogbe, who defiled a 13-year-old girl, confessed his sins to Vanguard. His words:

“I was at home when this girl went to the toilet. I called her and told her that I need her. She now came to me, we entered my room and I locked the door and the window and I slept with her. It was later when I went to mould block that I was told that policemen from Afuze came to arrest me. My people begged the girl’s parents but they were angry. I have slept with her three times because I love the small girl. I was married, but I am not with my wife anymore. I have three children.”
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :