Akon Reacts To Reports Of Him Performing In Plastic Bubble

                               akon1 Akon Reacts To Reports Of Him Performing In Plastic Bubble
performance in the Democratic Republic of Congo to avoid contracting the Ebola virus which is currently ravaging parts of West Africa.

African/American musician, Akon has spoken out on recent reports that he performed inside a bubble during a September 21…


Akon Responded via Instagram: see bellow:

“It’s sad how the media spin everything so negatively. I would never intentionally isolate myself from my African people. This bubble has been apart of my show for years. Way before Ebola existed. My aim now is to find a way to stop Ebola before it spreads. Let’s all come together and make that happen”

The current Ebola outbreak has killed 42 people in the DRC and over 3000 across West Africa.



Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :