My friend had sex with a man right in front of me


From a female
Something happened this past Friday that shocked me beyond belief. My friend and I went to a party and it dragged into the night. Instead of going home, we decided to lodge at a nearby hotel which was paid for by a guy we met at the party. Around 2.30am or so, my friend's phone rang and she left the room only to return later with the man I'd seen earlier at the party. He chatted with us for about 30 minutes but I got so tired and dozed off - only to be woken about 30 minutes later by sex moans. At first I didn't know where I was, then I remembered and turned to see where all the noise was coming from. And I couldn't believe it. My friend was having sex with the guy just a few meters from where I was. I was sleeping on the only bed in the room and they were having sex on the couch, as if they were the only ones in the room. I couldn't believe it. I laid there pretending to be asleep until they finished. The guy thereafter left. I haven't spoken to my friend since this happened. I am so ashamed of her and I can't believe she would humiliate herself and me like this. How can I bring this up with her? Should I continue being friends with her?
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :