Singer Chidinma Ekile loses dad

                       Chidinma     

The 23 year old MTN Project Fame 2010 winner lost her dad yesterday. May his soul rest in peace… amen!


The 24-year-old beautiful singer, Nigerian songwriter, recording artist and stage performer popularly known by her stage name Chidinma, has suffered the loss of her dad just few days after releasing a song on behalf of her mum.

The Kedike crooner who recently lost her dad on Tuesday, 9th of December, 2014 after a brief illness. Although the MTN Project Fame 2010 winner is yet to say a word about it but she posted some tweets in the last few days, urging fans to pray for her family. See one of the tweets below:

chidinma-ekile-dad-tweet

A few weeks ago, Chidinma released a song dedicated to her mum –  ‘Martha’
“I was conceived and certified totally Blind at birth. For fifteen nights this woman held me in her hands and wept uncontrollably, with my father calling on God to bless newly born Chidinma with sight…. On the 16th day I opened my eyes…. And they been open ever since.. I was born a very fragile baby with some health conditions. Her prayers took it all away. Today I dedicate my entire life selflessly and earnings to catering to visually impaired/blind people. Life is such a wonderful and colorful piece of art and it must feel like hell not to envision Gods creation.” she had disclosed.
chidinma-suv
Meanwhile, just few weeks ago, the singer who has been overtime wrongly linked with a lot of Nigerian male musicians. May the soul of Mr Ekile rest in perfect 
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :