Lobatan!! Mother Caught Her Religious Daughter In Plea sure With A Man Right In Her Be droom


Will the ground open and swa llow this devoted mother who caught her daughter with a man right in her be dro om? She was shocked that her daughter Antonette Nekati could let her down and go for the pleasures of men, something that she has warned her daughter about over the years..
The man was smart enough to escape before the mother made her catch, she had reportedly tried to lock him inside the be dro om which the two lovebirds had allegedly turned into a love par adise, but he sensed danger and forcibly pushed away his "mother-in-law", who was standing at the door leading to the be droom before making good his escape.

She has taken him to court after the incident and begged the court to ban him from seeing her daughter
"I am the mother of Antonette Nekati and wish to apply for a peace order against her boyfriend Thusani Nyathi. I do not want him to come to my house whether in my presence or absence.
“This is because I once found him in my house with my daughter. Before that incident I once found his clothes in my daughter's be droo m. I went to his parents' house and discussed the issue.
"On 19 November when I unexpectedly arrived home I heard voices coming from my daughter's be droom. This understandably aroused my suspicions and I went straight to the be droom. Upon entering I found my daughter lying on my bed facing upwards while the respondent was between her l e gs.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :