Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Ogun State


The Lagos state Police command have arrested two suspected human parts dealers identified as Dipo Olorunto and one Baba Isegun aka Asiwaju while trying to sell human parts over the weekend at Atan Ota area of Ogun State. 


       According to Daily Independent, 35 year old Dipo Olorunto who claims to be farmer and married with four children, said he was contacted by a friend of Baba Isegun to help him get a human skull which was to be used for the treatment of mentally ill patients. Dipo said he got the skull at Cotonou, Benin Republic for N12,500.

     "Baba Isegun told me to bring a human skull for him to buy. He said he uses it to treat sicknesses such as madness. I work as a farmer in Atan Ota area. It was a friend who introduced me to Baba Isegun that I could help him get human parts. I have to go to Cotonou to buy the head. I wanted to sell it to him for N20, 000. But police arrested me before I got to him.” he said

       Confirming their arrested, the Lagos state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu said the suspects will soon be charged to court. He said that Baba Isegun took ill while in police custody and has been released on health grounds but will return to stand trial when he becomes medically fit. 
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :