Selena Gomez Finally Opens Up About Her Relationship With Justin Bieber – See What She Said!

Selena Gomez Finally Opens Up About Her Relationship With Justin Bieber - See What She Said!
Selena Gomez’s latest single, ‘The Heart Wants What It Wants’ talks about a relationship that “made her feel like she was crazy,” and, although she hasn’t confirmed it, the song appears to be about her on-again, off-again relationship with Justin Bieber.
On Thursday, Selena went on Ryan Seacrest’s morning radio show to talk about the heartfelt track, as well as how she feels about Justin now.

“Everybody wants to form their own opinions anyway,” Selena said in regard to her and Justin’s tumultuous relationship.
The singer opened up about how she has felt “kicked down” by people who questioned her decision to continue her relationship with Justin after so many breakups.
“I was trying to figure out what I’m doing, and that was the first time I was constantly being kicked down for doing that,” she said. “I just wanted to say, ‘This is what I want, this is where I am in my professional life, things changed in my personal life, things changed in my heart—everything.’ And yeah, I made some decisions that weren’t great as well, and so did he and that’s why we went through all that to only make us better.”
Selena wouldn’t reveal whether or not she and Justin are currently together, but she did confess that he has seen the music video for her new track.
“[He] thought it was beautiful,” Selena said of the dark music video, which features choppy black-and-white footage of Selena crying over a relationship.
It appears that, regardless of where their romantic relationship stands, Selena will always have a place in her heart for Justin.
“I support him. I think I always will,” she told Ryan. “I’m upset when he’s upset, I’m happy when he’s happy. I don’t want anything bad ever happen to him. It hurts me. That’s all.”
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :