Music: Maxco(@Princemaxco) - Go Down(Prod by Vee Dopesticks)


Press Kit: hello! good people of nigeria and beyond, my name is elochukwu prince, and ‘‘de maxco'' is my stage name. recently back to my lovely country nija...after the over 4years stayed in F.R.C(congo) and ghana as well. were i spent all my time in de music industry with freinds and other artists like dj arafat, fally ipupa, dj ikotele, roga roga, dj max, and other artists from ghana and beyond......am using this great media to introduce to all my friends and all music lovers this desired, exclusive hot single "GO DOWN" by maxco dropps followed by the latest unbeating collabo.."BABY" by maxco ft slowdog coming up after....download and get your self dancing with the latest "GO DOWN" IT IS EXCLUSIVLY DAMMN HOT ON THE AIRWAVES,. DOWNLOAD AND DROP UR COMMENT


DOWNLOAD   DOWNLOAD2
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :