‘I’m also going into politics’ – Kennis Music’s Joe EL

Fast rising pop singer Joel Amadi, also known as Joe El says he’s following in the footsteps of other entertainers going into politics. Speaking with NET at the Encomium Black and White gig on Sunday, August 10, 2014, he said ‘I’m also going into politics. We are not just singers, we are lecturers, not minding the kind of songs we do, we are sincere, we can actually be there and do what they what us to do’ The singer, who didn’t reveal details of his political plans added: ‘I’m not contesting yet…it could be any post or any assignment, whichever way it comes, but I promise you I will be there to support peace and unity.’ Joe L was signed to Kennis Music in 2011, and has been compared to 2face due to his physical and musical similarities with the pop legend.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :