VIDEO - Drake And Rihanna Sextape Leaked Tonight!


EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Drake And Rihanna Sextape Leaked Tonight By Chris Brown
Young Money’s Drake is making weekend headlines as reports claim there is a sex tape featuring him and a female love interest currently floating around.

Despite the hype and speculation, some gossip sites are denying the footage is connected to Drizzy.

Whew! Yesterday, another site started some mess about there being a Drake sex tape! Well, I didn’t want a few hundred dudes to throw up at the same time so I didn’t report the rumor. But, I can report to subsequent rumor on the rumor. I heard there is no actual sex tape or that its really unlikely. I didn’t see it, but apparently there is a pic to back up the rumor. From what I was told, it doesn’t look like Drake. We can all collectively release a sign of relief
…even Drake. (AHH Rumors)

Some rumor sites have even reached out to Drake’s team for an official reaction.

RumorFix has checked out the screen grab and not only is the video not of Drake, it’s not even of someone who looks anything like the Canadian singer. Other than similar skin color, the two men look nothing a like. RumorFix is reaching out to Drake’s camp for an official denial, but with eyes and common sense, we’re sure you can make the same conclusion on your own. (RumorFix)

Details of the alleged Drizzy footage hit the Internet Thursday (November 8).

“The streets are saying that there is a DRAKE SEXTAPE. According to the block, Drake and an ex made a sextape a few years back. And that the tape shows Drake and the young lady doing ALL KINDS OF FREAKY ISH. And Every nook and cranny of Drake is visible,” the website claims. (Media Take Out)

Last spring, the platinum-selling rapper did admit to having a sex tape stash.

Drake owns all his sex tapes. The 25-year-old rapper – who previously dated Rihanna – insists he is very cautious in his life and ensures he always takes precautions to ensure any of his reckless behavior remains private. He said: “I don’t live recklessly. I don’t have skeletons in my closet. It’s not necessarily me covering it up or trying to be defensive, I just don’t do the dumb s**t in the first place to get in trouble. “If I’m drunk, I’mma go out the back door. I ain’t gonna walk out the front so you see me stumbling and dropping my keys. I’m not that guy, I’m not that dumb. “I wanna be in this position as long as I possibly can. I mean, I will be honest, any sex tape I’ve ever made, I own it.” (Winnipeg Free Press)

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :