See Chinedu “aki” Ikedieze’s Response When He Was Asked If He Ever Wondered Why He Was Created In This Form


Aki1 See Chinedu “aki” Ikedieze’s Response When He Was Asked If He Ever Wondered Why He Was Created In This FormNollywood actor, Chinedu Ikedieze popularly known as Aki in an interview with Yes! Magazine was asked if he ever wonders why he was created in the form he is.
see His Response below..
“Am I the one that created myself? Why would I ask myself such a question? You can only ask such a question when you are frustrated about life or if you are tired of life. But in my own case I am not. When you wake up in the morning and you have something to eat, you have people who can smile at you and you smile back as well, then what else do you need? Then you go to bed, you sleep and you seldom go to the hospital, so which other gift is more important than that? As far as I am concerned, that is the greatest gift. There are some people who have all the money, cars, houses and all the things they want, but they are sick. They don’t enjoy the money. So the perfect gift for me is good health”.
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :