Ruby Gyang – Good Man (Prod by M.I Abaga & L37)



Ruby Gyang Good Man tooXclusive.com  Ruby Gyang   Good Man (Prod by M.I Abaga & L37)Ruby Gyang Ruby Good Man
Loopy Music is excited to share this beautiful piece of music: “Good Man” by Ruby Gyang.
Delivered in her inimitable style, “Good Man” is a soothing blend of Ruby Gyang’s soulful techniques and new school R&B sounds.
The song is an ode to all the men who are playing their roles as men: providing daily, loving their wives, raising their children and pursuing their dreams and often do these uncelebrated and unappreciated.
“I wanted to do a song that celebrates the men in my life. Those who have helped and are helping me become the woman I dream of. This song is for them.” – Ruby Gyang
“Good Man” is a single off her forthcoming “This Is Love” EP.

ff@9jasouth
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments :